Changes to Your Meeting Schedule:
To add, remove, or change your District 7 or District 37 meeting information on the Vancouver Intergroup Meeting Schedule, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact info in case the Intergroup Office Manager needs additional information to update the schedule.
Click here to view instructions on how to download the AA Meeting Guide App for Android and iPhone.
Links to AA meetings (virtual, in person, and hybrid):
- Click here to view Vancouver Area meetings.
- Click here to view Virtual Meetings in Area 72, Around the Country, and Around the World.
- Click here to View ‘Online Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous.’
* A message from our Area Web Chair: Evidence of attendance @ online meetings, as a part of court/treatment mandated attendance, needs to be addressed with the meeting facilitator and handled by the group itself. Furthermore, the group needs to state clearly that they will provide you this information clearly before the meeting – simply showing up is not enough – that is an item provided on a meeting-by-meeting basis as a courtesy to the court system and it may not be their policy to provide that (hence communication up-front). In the case that it is provided, individual members need to contact meeting facilitators / GSRs and ask that this information is sent to them specifically as the needed evidence you require.
Guides for effectively hosting virtual and hybrid meetings:
- Click here to view ‘Area 72 ZOOM SECURITY GUIDE.’
- Click here to view NYC Intergroup ‘Zoom Security – Hosting Meetings From One Account With Multiple Chair-People’.
- Click here to view NYC Intergroup ‘Important Considerations Before Reopening Physical Meetings’.
- Click here to view Greater Seattle Area Intergroup’s ‘Reopening Our Meetings’ page.
- Click here to view YouTube ‘How To’ videos on setting up a hybrid meeting (not AA authorized material but hopefully helpful).