3.0.7 Literature Committee Chairperson
The District Literature Chairperson will hold a committee meeting of that committee each month on the designated standing committee night as determined by the district. The chair is expected to attend the WWA four quarterly meetings. Also, expected, to attend the District37 Business Meeting, and report on the committee’s related Literature activities. The District Literature Chair follows the AA Guidelines for Literature and the Literature Handbook and the AA Guidelines for Literature Committees. The primary responsibility of the committee is to educate the fellowship about AA literature, related service material and how to obtain it.
Grapevine & Literature Resources: (Printing a single copy of this item is permitted, in accordance with the A.A. World Services, Inc. https://aa.org/pages/en_US/content-use-policy)
- Click here to view ‘AA Guidelines – Literature Committees’.
- Click here to view ‘AA Grapevine and La Vina – Our Meetings in Print & Other Media.’
- Click here to view Video ‘The Big Book – Researching Issues, Possible Tools & Access.’
- Click here to go to ‘aa.org/Literature’
- Click here to view ‘AAWS Guidelines for Use of Copyrighted Material’.
- Click here to view ‘AA Conference Approved Literature & Other AA Material’.
- Click here to view ‘The Big Book’ online.
- Click here to view ‘Twelve Steps & Twelve Transitions’ online.
- Click here to view ‘AA guidelines – Internet’.
- Click here to view ‘Understanding Anonymity’.
- Click here to view ‘Anonymity Online and Digital Media’.
- Click here to view ‘FAQ About AA Web Sites’.
- Click here to view ‘AA Grapevine’ web site.