About District 37 – Southwest Washington
District 37 consists of all meetings in Vancouver WA, north of 4th Plain Blvd., including Woodland. District 37 is part of Western Washington Area 72, Pacific Region, within the service structure of AA.
GSRs & District 37 GSR Meeting
The General Service Representatives (GSRs) are the link in the chain of communications between each Group and the AA General Service Conference. The ultimate authority in AA is expressed through each Group’s Conscience.
The General Service Representative (GSR) has the responsibility of representing their AA home group at District and Area functions.
As trusted servants, the GSR’s job is to bring information to their Groups so they can reach an informed Group Conscience. In sharing the Group’s Conscience, the GSRs are helping to maintain the unity and strength so vital to our fellowship. Therefore, let us have the patience and tolerance to listen while others share, courage to speak up when we have something to contribute, and wisdom to do what is right for our groups and AA as a whole.
Click here for info and links to our next District 37 GSR meeting.
Click here to view District 37 GSR Meeting Minutes, and Treasurer’s Reports.
District and General AA Resource Literature: (Printing a single copy of this item is permitted, in accordance with the A.A. World Services, Inc. https://aa.org/pages/en_US/content-use-policy)
- Click here to view ‘Your DCM – District Committee Member’.
- Click here to view ‘Sharing From a DCM to a New DCM’.
- Click here to view GSO web page ‘District Committee Member’.
- Click here to view ‘DCM Kit Contents’.
- Click here to view ‘The General Service Conference Structure (US & Canada)’.
- Click here to view ‘The AA Service Manual Combined with 12 Concepts for World Service, by Bill W, 2018 – 2020 Edition’.
- Click here to view ‘Inside AA – Understanding the Fellowship and its Services’.
- Click here to view ‘Services Provided By GSO & AAWS’.
- Click here to view ‘Traditions Checklist From the AA Grapevine’.
- Click here to view ‘The Illustrated 12 Concepts of World Service’.
- Click here to view ‘AAs Legacy of Service’.
- Click here to view ‘AA Guidelines – Central & Intergroup Offices’.
- Click here to view ‘The Historical Role of Intergroups in AA’ (non-GSO).
- Click here to view ‘Is Your Group Linked to AA As A Whole?’.
- Click here to view ‘Circles of Love: How AAs Work Together to Help the Alcoholic Who Still Suffers’.
- Click here to view ‘Let’s be Friendly with Our Friends: Friends on the Alcoholism Front’.
- Click here to view ‘AA Fact File‘.
- Click here to view ‘Self Support Card’.
- Click here to view ‘Self-Support: Where Money & Spirituality Mix’.
- Click here to view ‘Safety in AA – Our Common Welfare’.
- Click here to view ‘Safety Card for AA Groups’.